NIIX ISO DMS offer smart search function for user to easily search document within the system by using keyword or any sequence of characters of the document name and document number, which provides the flexibility for user to either broaden up or narrow down the search result
• User can search document by typing in the keyword or any sequence of characters of the document name and document number.
• The search is not case-sensitive. It does not matter whether you use capitals or lower case.
• To narrow down the search, please avoid using the word that is too general.
• Search result will show complete document list including inactive documents, draft document and approved document that its document name or document number match the keyword.
• From the search result, user can click the document name to view the content of the approved document.
• Content of the draft document is not viewable.
Steps to search document:
1. At the Search box, type in the keyword or any sequence of characters of the document name and document number.
2. Click at the top right side.
3. System will list down the complete list of documents that matches the input.
4. To view the content of the approved document, click the document name.