Indicate the document that is pending for Approver to approve the document and the due date for the Approver to take action.
Steps to approve document: Click Document Click Pending ProcessClick Pending Approval Reviewer can see the document details such as document name, document number, Reviewer comments and suggestions, revision number, approval due date, etc. Click Action icon at action column. Click Enlarge View icon to view the document. Key in the comments at the My Comment box (compulsory) Eg. Key in “Agreed” if you agree with the document content. Add suggestion at My Suggestion box (optional) Eg. If you have any suggestion to improve the content of the document. Select Yes to agree the document otherwise No to reject the document. Click Submit to complete the approval process.
- Approver can retrieve their own “Pending Approval Document” at either Pending Approval or Document Bulletin.
- Approver can see the comments and suggestions given by the Reviewers.
- Document creator can see who has not yet approved the document and the due date given to the approver to approve the document.
- System will automatically send email notification to Approver in daily basis when the document in past due.
- Upon document approval, system will automatically send email notification to all user, update document master list, update department list and assign the document revision number.
- If document is rejected by Approver, system will automatically send email notification to creator to continue amend the document.