A feature to setup several system functions such as setting default document review/ approval duration, NIIX portal URL address, activate automated document numbering feature, setting scheduler of reminding user to change user password and etc.
Steps to Set Scheduler of Changing Password Reminder: Click Admin Click System Setting Check “Activate” box at User Password Change Reminder Select reminder schedule either by “weekly”, “monthly”, and the “Time” to send reminder email Click Submit
- Review/ Approval Default Expiry Duration: This is the default setting in term of number of days given to Reviewer/ Approver to review/ approve the document. If the document Creator manually set the document review/ approval expiry duration when sending document for review/ approval, it will supersede the default setting mentioned in item 1 here.
- NIIX Portal URL Address: The URL of NIIX Software Portal being key in here will be displayed in the system email notification which enable recipient to click on the URL link to access to the NIIX Portal login page.
- NIIX Portal External URL Address: The external URL of NIIX Software Portal being key in here will be displayed in the system email notification which enable recipient to click on the URL link to access to the NIIX Portal login page from external.
- Auto Generating Document Number: This is to activate the Auto Document Number generating function which the system will automatically generate the document number when a new document is being created. This function setting is optional.
- User Password Change Reminder: This is to activate the function where system will automatically send email notification to remind user to change login password at a preset scheduler. This function setting is optional.