This function can be used to temporary prevent other users to access to the particular approved document. Approved Document that is at “Inactive” status can only be accessed by Executive Administrator.
1. Only user who has authority to INACTIVE document can perform the action. (Refer to User Security Level for detail)
2. An icon will appear next to the document name in the Document Report page, it indicates this particular document is at “Inactive” status.
3. “Inactive” document can be “activated” again at any time later.
Steps to inactive document:
• Click Document.
• Click Document Report.
• Tick document user want to inactivate.
• Click Inactive to complete the process.