A feature to setup custom email such as custom email host, custom email port, custom email username, custom email password and SSL or only use default email. This is not applicable to the Cloud Server Subscription package.
• This function is NOT applicable if you are using the niix ISO DMS under the Cloud Server Subscription package.
• For Cloud Server Subscription package, you will be using the default niix email host setting.
Steps to Set Scheduler of Changing Email Settings:
1. At Admin page.
2. Click Email Setting.
3. Fill in the “Custom Email Host”, “Custom Email Port”, “Custom Email Username” and “Custom Email Password.
4. “Tick” the SSL if your email setting is using SSL or leave it “untick” if your email setting NOT using SSL.
5. Fill in “Test Email”.
6. Click Save And Test Send.