Confidential Document can be document such as food recipe, product formula which can only be accessed by authorized employee. In NIIX QMS Software, Confidential Document can only be accessed by document Creator, Reviewer, Approver and Executive Administrator. However, document Creator can assign Confidential Document access rights to other users.
1. Document Creator can categorize a document as Confidential during Create New Document, Edit Document and Revise Document process.
2. Confidential document can only be accessed by Creator, Reviewer, Approver and Executive Administrator.
3. Creator can assign the access rights to any other users whom their user security level is Manager, Administrator or Executive Administrator.
4. Legend “” will appear next to the document name in the Document Report page, it indicates this particular document is a Confidential Document.
Steps to assign Confidential Document access rights
• Click Document.
• Click Confidential.
• Click Assign at the document which you want to assign the access rights.
• Click User Access Selection.
• Tick the checkbox at the user(s) to be assigned the access rights.
• Click Submit.