A feature to edit existing user security level. System consist 5 different User Security levels which represent difference access right to the system. User Access Level can be set by default or reset through check and uncheck feature.
ONLY user with Executive Administrator security level has full access to User Management.
Login ID: Used as one of the authentications to login to niix Software Portal, then further access to niix ISO DMS.
System consists of 5 default Security Level as follow : Executive Administrator: Full access to every feature in niix ISO DMS. Administrator: Full access to every feature except delete function. Manager: Full access to every feature except delete function and authority limit to own department ONLY. Supervisor: Authority to view all document and print own department document. General: Authority to view document ONLY.
- Security Level can be manually assigns through Check and Uncheck feature and the assign authority is limit to own department ONLY.
Document Access Level:
- Create New - Privilege to create new document.
- Edit - Privilege to edit approved document.
- Revise - Privilege to revise approved document.
- Inactive - Privilege to inactive approved document.
- Delete - Privilege to delete draft and approved document.
- Delete Report - Privilege for Executive Administrator to delete “Document Change Record” and “Audit Log”.
- Reviewer - Privilege to be Reviewer.
- Approver - Privilege to be Approver.
- Print All Dept. - Privilege to print document from all department.
- Print Own Dept. - Privilege to print document from own department only.
- Print All Dept. Archive - Privilege to print archive document from all department.
- Print Own Dept. Archive - Privilege to print archive document from own department only.
- User Access Level
- Edit - Privilege to edit other users’ security level.
- Deskboard – Privilege to create Announcement and Task Reminder.
- Dashboard Report – Privilege to access document report in dashboard.
- Schedule Report – Privilege to setup standard report schedule.
- Dynamic Report – Privilege to generate dynamic report.
- Authority to create and store confidential document such as recipe, product formula, etc.
- Personal Document can only be accessed by Author, Reviewer, Approver and Executive Administrator.
- Author can assign personal document access rights to Manager, Administrator and Executive Administrator.
- Email Notification: Indicate whether the particular user is allowed to receive email notification from system related to document activities, task, announcement, etc.